KEL-TEC SUB-2000 M-SERIES CARBINE
- Estimated Lead Time for M-SERIES Orders: 1-2 Weeks
- Need an FFL? Use the FFL API Database on the Checkout Page to find one in your area (To activate the FFL Map Search Tool, an FFL item must be in your cart).
For the first time in KEL-TEC's history, in partnership with MCARBO, we introduce the KEL-TEC SUB-2000 M-SERIES! This limited-edition M-SERIES CARBINE is expertly assembled at the KEL-TEC Factory in Cocoa, FL, featuring top-tier MCARBO performance upgrades.
(M-SERIES CARBINE pictured with EXTRA OPERATOR PACKAGE installed below)
M-SERIES CARBINE Includes:
- Muzzle Brake
- Rear Flip Sight
(Notch or Peep)
- Aluminum Trigger (Flat or Curved)
- Aluminum Trigger Guard
- Trigger Spring
- Bolt Tube Cover
- Charging Handle (Recoilless or Double Finger)
Steel Feed Ramp
Steel Hammer Bushing
- Extended Magazine Release (Glock or
- Recoil Buffer
- Carbon Steel Grip
Pins & Screws
- Exclusive Laser Engraving
Extra Operator Package Includes:
- Rapid Deployment Latch (RDL)
- Folding Optic Mount (Optic Not Included)
- Buttstock Pad
All the KEL TEC SUB 2000 accessories that enthusiasts adore are now available in the new M-SERIES Pistol Caliber Carbine. This production was made possible due to numerous requests by the MCARBO Brotherhood. We appreciate your support!
Watch the 704 Tactical's unboxing and quick review of the new M-SERIES SUB-2000.
Save $100 with the M-SERIES KEL-TEC SUB-2000 compared to doing it yourself. It's competition-ready straight out of the box!
Shipping & Handling:
- All M-SERIES CARBINES are shipped via UPS Ground with insurance and require a signature upon delivery.
- Please have your chosen FFL email a copy of their license to email@example.com, mentioning your name and order number in the subject.
- Note: The M-SERIES isn't available to residents of New York, Connecticut, Washington, or Illinois due to regulations.
- California compliant M-SERIES Carbines require an additional 2-3 weeks for modifications before delivery to your FFL.
- The Multi-Mag M-SERIES version costs an additional $20 due to the inclusion of extra mag catches: SIG P320, CZ75, and Beretta 92 & 96.
To expedite the process, kindly inform your selected FFL about the incoming shipment and ask them to email their license to firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing your name and order number.
KEL-TEC SUB-2000 Resources:
If you're getting the KEL-TEC SUB-2000 Gen 2 M-SERIES, then you might find the following
KEL-TEC SUB-2000 Resources useful in further enhancing your firearm. Download the SUB-2000 Owners Manual or use the
Exploded View of the SUB-2000 Parts Diagram to plan your next firearm project.
You must be 18 yrs of age to purchase. We advise that all parts purchased from our inventory be installed and inspected by a qualified gunsmith. Modifying your weapon may be prohibited in your state. Do not modify your sear or hammer engagement surfaces, with or without the KEL-TEC SUB-2000 Gen 2 M-SERIES 9mm For Sale. Before installing please be sure to check all local state and federal laws. By installing this part you agree to take full responsibility for any and all legal, health and warranty consequences that may be incurred.
**Due to M-Series Sales Volume- Changes and/or Adjustments can no longer be
made once the order is placed
No cancelations after 24 hours on Firearm Purchases.
*Refund / Exchange or Store Credit cannot be given for any "Firearms" as these
are Transferable Items regulated by the ATF.*