Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: September 22, 2021
Thank you for shopping at M*CARBO.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to American Safety Equipment, INC, 5601 116th Ave N Clearwater, Florida 33760.
Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
Service refers to the Website.
Website refers to M*CARBO, accessible from https://www.mcarbo.com/
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 30 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 30 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate "RETURN" in the subject line with the Order Number. You will also need to include the following:
- Contact Info: Best phone & email to contact you
- Item(s) Returning
- Reason for Return
- How you would like your return: Refund to your credit card, Store Credit or Exchange
Please allow 2-5 business days from date of receipt for the return to be processed. We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
The following Goods can be returned, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 30 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging ( No Re-Stocking Fee)
- The Goods were not used or damaged but out of original packaging (15% Re-Stocking Fee)
- You must have the receipt or proof of purchase
- All Items must be in "new, unaltered, and unused condition". No used or damage parts will be considered for return.
The following Goods CANNNOT be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your customized specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, such as transferable items registered directly to you & regulated by the ATF.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
- The supply of Goods which are, after being delivered, opened and used, scratched, dinged, bent, or damaged whether by negligent storage, any other misuse or improper handling. Products cannot have been installed or used in any fashion.
- All items must be in "new, unaltered, and unused condition".
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that do not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion. Refunds are contingent upon inspection of item(s) once we receive the return.
Only the price paid for Goods may be refunded. No Refunds will be given after 30 days of delivery date. No Refunds will be given on parts Advertised as "Blem" on Discount.
Cost of Labor is Non-Refundable
- You MUST contact us prior to returning any product. Please email or call for Return Authorization prior to returning any product.
- Shipping & handling, insurance, processing fees are NOT refundable. Only the Product purchase price will be refunded minus any applicable restocking fee.
ALL SALES OF FIREARMS ARE FINAL. Defective Firearms MUST be returned to the Original MFG for warranty service.
ALL SALES OF SPECIAL ORDER/PERSONALIZED ITEMS AND BLEMISH ITEMS ARE FINAL.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. In the case of a mis-shipped item, then We will send a return label. But if We provide you with a label at no fault of ours, then the cost of the label will be deducted from the refund.
You should send the Goods at the following address:
5601 116th Ave N
Clearwater, Florida 33760
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If you need to exchange a product for the same one, contact us. Please note that We only replace Goods you received defective or damaged.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, You'll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be e-mailed to You.
If the Goods weren't marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
Firearm Purchases Online
ALL SALES OF FIREARMS ARE FINAL. No Refund, Exchange or Store Credit. Firearms are Transferable Items that are controlled and regulated by the ATF.
Firearm Orders can only be canceled within 24 hours of ordering and providing that the Firearm has not yet been shipped; at which point the Order Total will be assessed a 10% restocking fee upon cancelation. No order cancelations after 24 hours on Firearm Purchases.
If the 4473 background check is failed by the customer after their FFL has received the Firearm, the customer will be responsible for the cost of shipping the item back to us. Once the firearm is received and inspected, a refund less return shipping and a 25% restocking fee will be provided to the original method of purchase.
Wear & Tear Replacement Policy
Only applies to Grips and Cheek Pad Materials we manufacture. Custom Grips and Cheek Pads we manufacture come with a Wear & Tear Replacement Discount for repurchase of the exact same product. This means that at any time you can send it back and we will help you exchange it for a 50% OFF discount on repurchase of the exact same product.
50% OFF discount only available on repurchase of the exact same product at the currently advertised price on website. We don't ever want to leave you hanging and realize these Wear Items will need to eventually be replaced. M*CARBO is the only Firearms Company that Warranties their Wear Items and is willing to go halfway with you on the replacement cost! All you have to do is send them back and we will ship you another set! Contact us by email email@example.com or phone (727)223-1816 to arrange this exchange and repurchase order.
Even if you mess them up during installation we will send you a 50% OFF Replacement!
Warranties can only be honored by Us if You are the original purchaser with proof of purchase/order history. If you have purchased parts, new or used, from any other 3rd party, individual or company the warranty will be void.
3rd Party Products
M*CARBO will NOT be responsible for any other branded products besides our own. 3rd party product warranties must be addressed with the 3rd party product brand that manufactures or represents it. We will assist by providing any 3rd party product company contact info but that's as much as we can do. You must be the one to contact to the company that represents/manufactures any 3rd party product regardless of purchasing a 3rd party product from us as a retailer. Warranty issues with a product made by a 3rd party company must be directed to that company for further assistance.
M*CARBO 100% Lifetime Guarantee
M*CARBO designs and manufactures Performance Parts to fit, function and perform properly for a Lifetime.
If a performance issue presents itself with one or our parts. Please do the following:
- Contact us immediately by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (727)223-1816
- Provide Proof of Purchase / Order History
- Send us Multiple Pictures and Video of the Performance Issue experience with the M*CARBO Part Installed in your Firearm.
- Wait 24-48 hours for Further Instructions from the M*CARBO Tech Department
*Please allow 24 - 48 hours for an email response* If absolutely urgent give us a phone call after sending the necessary pictures and proof of purchase via email to email@example.com
Do Not Modify or Alter any M*CARBO Parts as this will Void the Lifetime Guarantee.
If M*CARBO Tech Department cannot correct performance issue with your assistance over the phone or via email then it may be necessary to send the part into us so that we may further inspect the part and test it here on site.
If we inspect this part and determine that your part was naturally defective - then we will send you a replacement. No Refunds are available under the Lifetime Guarantee. Only replacements.
If we inspect this part and see any evidence of intentional customer modification, fabrication, customization, or alteration in any way we will be forced to Void the warranty. Additionally we must annotate that information in the customer account history. Customer can have us return the rejected part to them after paying for the cost for return shipping.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org