IS MY KEL-TEC SUB-2000 A GEN 1 OR GEN 2?
Please reference the SUB-2000 Gen 1 vs Gen 2 graphic below.
The SUB-2000 Gen 2 stock is adjustable between 3 different positions to add or subtract 5/8” between each setting. It comes with a threaded barrel for a flash hider or suppressor with 1/2” - 28 threads (9mm) or 9/16”- 24 threads (40cal).
The Gen 2 handguard has two integrated picatinny rails and five mounting M-LOK slots per side, as well as KEL TEC’s improved "Gator Grip" texture throughout.
Read our Full Review of the SUB-2000 Gen 2
All SUB-2000 Upgrades by M*CARBO will Fit & Function in the Gen 2.
The Next Question is… Which SUB-2000 Upgrades will Fit & Function in my Gen 1? Here is the Full List of M*CARBO SUB-2000 Upgrades that will Fit & Function in your Gen 1.
- All Internal SUB-2000 Upgrades by M*CARBO will Fit & Function in Gen 1
- KEL-TEC SUB-2000 Stainless Steel Feed Ramp
- KEL-TEC SUB-2000 Performance Trigger Bar
- KEL-TEC SUB-2000 Extended Magazine Release (Glock or Multi-Mag)
- KEL-TEC SUB-2000 Trigger Spring Kit
- KEL-TEC SUB-2000 Aluminum Trigger & Trigger Guard Upgrade - Precision Match Set (Curved or Flat)
- KEL-TEC SUB-2000 Stainless Steel Hammer Bushing
- KEL-TEC SUB-2000 Carbon Steel Screw Upgrade Kit
- KEL-TEC SUB-2000 Grip Pin Upgrade Kit
- Limited to the following External SUB-2000 Upgrades by M*CARBO that will Fit & Function in Gen 1
- KEL-TEC SUB-2000 Rear Tactical Folding Sights (Peep or Notch)
- All Three Options for Charging Handle Upgrades
- KEL-TEC SUB-2000 Recoilless Charging Handle
- KEL-TEC SUB-2000 Double Finger Extended Charging Handle
- KEL-TEC SUB-2000 Skeletonized Charging Handle
- KEL-TEC SUB-2000 Dual QD Single Point Sling Mount
- KEL-TEC SUB-2000 QD Single Point Sling Mount