Updated November 19, 2021
American Safety Equipment, INC DBA M CARBO strives to improve the usability and accessibility of its website and mobile application for all users, including those with disabilities. MCARBO’s efforts to improve digital usability and accessibility are guided by the relevant portions of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, Level AA and other existing recommendations.
Our efforts are ongoing and are tested on a periodic basis using various forms of assistive technology. Our testers include individuals with disabilities who are native users of assistive technology. MCARBO is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for everyone, including people with visual, hearing, cognitive and motor impairments. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
We have recently launched a new website re-design on a new platform. Despite our efforts to make all pages and content on the current MCARBO.com website fully accessible, some content may not have yet been fully adapted to the strictest accessibility standards. We intend to remedy as best as possible any remaining accessibility issues with our new website.
We take your feedback very seriously. Please contact us if you have any feedback or suggestions as to how we could improve the use and accessibility of this website. Website accessibility is an ongoing effort and we are actively taking steps to further enhance and improve the accessibility of www.MCARBO.com. If you have difficulty using or accessing any element of this website please contact us through the contact us portion of our website and we will work with you to provide the information, item, or transaction you seek through a communication method that is accessible for you, consistent with applicable law.
If you are a user with a disability, or an individual assisting a user with a disability, and/or would like to request accessibility-related assistance, report any accessibility problems, or request any information in accessible alternative formats, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 727-223-1816. Your feedback will help us make improvements. We are here for you. In your message, please provide your contact information, the web address URL or other location where you experienced difficulty, and a brief description of the problem you encountered, including the type of assistive technology you were using when you experienced difficulty.
To have the best experience of our site, we recommend that you take advantage of all opportunities to increase accessibility and customization that are available. The following tips may be helpful:
How to Change Text Size
- On most browsers, try holding down the Ctrl key and scrolling the mouse wheel (if you have one), or hold down the Ctrl key and at the same time, push the - or + key.
- In Firefox and Internet Explorer, click the "View" menu, then select "Zoom" and then choose the whether you would like to increase the size (zoom in) or decrease the size (zoom out).
- In Google Chrome, click the customize button (spanner icon), then select the plus or minus buttons to zoom.
How to Change Color Contrast
To change the color contrast on your entire computer:
- For Windows computers, click "Start", then "Control Panel". Select the "Accessibility Options" icon, select the "Display" tab and select the "Use High Contrast" check box. Select the "Settings" button to browse different color contrast options.
- For Apple Macs, select "System Preferences", then "Universal Access". Select the "Seeing" tab and adjust the "Display" section.
To change the color contrast of websites on your browser:
- In Internet Explorer, click "Tools", then select "Internet options." From within the "General" tab, click the "Colors" button. Deselect the "Use Windows colors" checkbox and change the color by selecting the color swatch. Then, select "Accessibility" within the "Internet options" window and select "Ignore colors specified on web pages."
- In Firefox, click "Tools", then select "Options." From within the "Colors" tab, click the "Colors" button. Select the appropriate colors from the color swatch and un-tick the checkbox labeled "Allow pages to choose their own colors, instead of my selections above" and click OK.