Remington 597 Trigger Job Pro Kit Upgrade
- Consists of 6 different parts:
- Custom Hammer Spring
- Billet Aluminum Bushings x (2)
- Pro A2 Hammer
- Synthetic Grease w/ PTFE
- Drop-In Alignment Tool
Our Custom Remington 597 Aftermarket Parts are the perfect solution for improving the Remington 597 Trigger. With the M*CARBO Custom Remington 597 Trigger Job you can drop your trigger pull by 20% with the Remington 597 Trigger Spring Kit and another 40% with the Remington 597 Pro A2 Hammer! Now that is a combined Trigger Pull Reduction of 60% giving you the Ultimate Remington 597 Trigger Upgrade!
Take your Remington Model 597 to the next level of performance! The Factory Remington 597 Trigger is just above 5 lbs and a bit too heavy for most shooters to really enjoy. Introducing once of the Best Remington 597 Accessories for a night and day Aftermarket Experience! Don't forget to improve your Remington 597 Trigger Pull with the All In One Remington 597 Trigger Job Pro Kit Upgrade to get the job done right the first time.
The Pro Kit includes our Best Remington 597 Accessories and Upgrade and are easier to install at the same time. We're proud to offer Remington 597 upgrades such as the Wire EDM cut Pro A2 Hammer that is machined from A2 Tool Steel and then hardened for maximum strength to last a life time! All Remington 597 parts and Remington 597 Mods machined by M*CARBO are backed by our No Hassle 100% Lifetime Guarantee!
Remington 597 Rifle Resources:
Use the following Remington 597 Resources to further enhance your firearm. Download the Remington 597 Owners Manual or use the Exploded View of the Remington 597 Parts Diagram to plan your next firearm project.
M*CARBO No Hassle 100% Lifetime Guarantee:
The Remington 597 Trigger Job Pro Kit Upgrade is protected by the M*CARBO No Hassle 100% Lifetime Guarantee.
Drop Tested and Approved:
M*CARBO ASTM Spec Springs will offer a perfect trigger pull reduction with an unlimited drop test rating (3", 6", 9" & 12"+).
Range Tested and Approved:
The Remington 597 Trigger Job Pro Kit Upgrade has been tested with numerous brands of ammunition to ensure reliable operation and safety.
Veteran Owned and Operated Business:
American made Remington 597 Trigger Job Pro Kit Upgrade designed and manufactured by Combat Veterans. We will donate a portion of your purchase to the Military Foundations we humbly support.
You must be 18 yrs of age to purchase. We advise that all parts purchased from our inventory be installed and inspected by a qualified gunsmith. Modifying your weapon may be prohibited in your state. Do not modify your sear or hammer engagement surfaces, with or without the Remington 597 Trigger Job Pro Kit Upgrade. Before installing please be sure to check all local state and federal laws. By installing this part you agree to take full responsibility for any and all legal, health and warranty consequences that may be incurred.
Remington 597 Downloadable Resources
Q: Which Remington 597 will this pro kit work on?
A: Remington offers the 597 in .22 LR as well as the more powerful .22 Magnum (.22 WMR) and .17 HMR calibers. Our Remington 597 Trigger Job Pro Kit Upgrade will work on all types and variations of Remington 597 Rifles.
Overall Customer Rating of 81 Reviews: