MCARBO MIL-SPEC CLP / Cleaner + Lubricant + Preservative / MIL-PRF-63460E
- Advanced Corrosion inhibitors that meet new corrosion protection requirements that exceeds the D version of MIL-PRF-63460.
- Military Issue CLP is for use in cleaning, lubricating and short-term preservation of both small and large caliber military weapons, operating in the temperature range of -60 to +160 °F.
- Superior lubrication and protection to all areas of your firearm reducing the wear and tear caused by friction
- Combat Tested & Approved: 100 percent designed and tested for the toughest situations and environments
- Veterans Choice for Machine Guns, Rifles, Shotguns, Pistols.
Premium Firearm Lubrication in 3oz Squeeze Bottle
United States Military Issue CLP in accordance with MIL-PRF-63460E formulated especially for automatic rapid-fire us on machine guns, rifles and pistols. Cleaner. Lubricant. Preservative. Long lasting protection from corrosion, copper, lead and carbon fouling. Corrosion inhibitors prevent the formation of rust while CLP's unique boundary film protects metal surfaces from moisture and other contaminants. MIL-SPEC LUBRICANT, CLEANER AND PRESERVATIVE FOR WEAPONS AND WEAPONS SYSTEMS. This product is for use in cleaning, lubricating and short-term preservation of both small and large caliber military weapons, operating in the temperature range of -60 to +160 °F. This lubricant is identified by Military Symbol CLP. A single, multi-purpose product to maintain Military Weaponry that meets MIL-PRF-63460E which has became known as the "impossible specification" because of its severe requirements. Specially formulated synthetic oils won't lose viscosity, dry out or stiffen up in extreme environments - such as cold, heat, dust, dirt, humidity and even salt air - keeping equipment in ready condition. Best AR 15 Oil. Does not allow carbon, copper, lead and plastic to stick and will reduce cleanup time by 50%. Replaces and outperforms traditional gun oils and dry lubes. Repels dirt, carbon and contamination. Decreases friction and wear. Provides superior lubrication. Long lasting corrosion protection. CLP meets US Military Specification MIL-PRF-63460E. Cleaner. Lubricant. Preservative.
The MCARBO CLP is protected by the MCARBO Lifetime Guarantee. If the product at any time does not perform as advertised. MCARBO will provide a replacement part of equal or greater value.
Tested and Approved:
The MCARBO CLP has been tested to ensure reliable operation and safety.
Veteran Owned and Operated Business:
American made gun parts designed and manufactured by Combat Veterans. We will donate 5% of your purchase to the Military Foundations we humbly support.
Overall Customer Rating of 8 Reviews: