- The M*CARBO Sig P365 Holster offers comfortable inside-the-waistband (IWB) wear even with an untucked shirt, ensuring optimal concealment for those seeking a Sig Sauer P365 concealed carry holster.
- Features adjustable retention, allowing enhanced comfort for every wearer.
- Crafted from precision 0.08" Kydex, this holster provides a consistent, lightweight fit.
- Accommodates threaded barrels and suppressor height sights.
- Allows for adjustable ride and cant angles, catering to your preferred carry method.
- Angle adjustment ranging from -5 to +20 degrees.
- Fully compatible with all micro red dot optics, this Sig Sauer P365 IWB holster supports a range of accessories.
- Comes equipped with a quick-clip belt attachment, making it suitable for 1.5" belts.
- The built-in protective sweat guard minimizes contact between the firearm and the wearer.
- Suitable for various P365 models, whether they come with or without a manual safety.
- Works great as a Sig Sauer P365 X-Macro holster or Sig Sauer P365 XL holster!
- Manufactured and assembled in the USA!
- Looking for adjustment troubleshooting tips? Find them here: https://support.mcarbo.com/hc/...
- 1 - IWB Holster for Sig P365
Sig Sauer P365 Holster (IWB) - Right Hand Only
The Sig Sauer P365 IWB Holster is designed to be worn comfortably inside the waistband with an untucked shirt for proper concealed carry. All holsters are precision formed and CNC cut with an integrated positive retention “SNAP” that ensures the firearm is secure when holstered. This comfortable and discreet holster is made out of durable Kydex and was designed specifically for the Sig Sauer P365. The .08" Kydex gives this holster as thin of a profile as possible ensuring concealment under all kinds of clothing.
The Trigger Guard is intentionally undercut to promote a higher grip on the firearm during the draw. Designed with Over-Cut Open-Face to accommodate for Threaded Barrels and clear Suppressor Height Sights. RMR or Red Dot Optic Compatible.
- Full length Sweat Guard to protect your weapon from sweat.
- Fiber Reinforced Stealth Belt Clip, so no one knows you are carrying.
- Comes with the Quick Clip belt attachment for 1.5" belts.
You must be 18 yrs of age to purchase. We advise that all parts purchased from our inventory be installed and inspected by a qualified gunsmith. Modifying your weapon may be prohibited in your state. Do not modify your sear or hammer engagement surfaces, with or without the Sig Sauer P365 Holster (IWB) - Right Hand Only. Before installing please be sure to check all local state and federal laws. By installing this part you agree to take full responsibility for any and all legal, health and warranty consequences that may be incurred.
Works as advertised...
This holster is just the thing for the P365. It's well built and thoughtfully designed. The adjustments are easily accomplished and hold position very well. After experimenting with different locations, I've ended up at 4 o'clock as the best for me. It keeps a very secure hold on my SAS, but it's still easy to draw. Great job guys! I'm anxiously awaiting the next great thing for my Sig.
Will this holster work for a X Macro?
Yes it will! Make sure you select "Sig Sauer P365 XMACRO" from the drop-down menu
I have a P365x with a Sig red dot sight... will your holster work for this P365 configuration?
Also, if yes, you might want to consider a blurb on all the P365 variants on your Product Info page... Sig make a good number of different sized P365 variants!
Yes! All the P365 holsters are cut to provide room for commonly sized pistol mounted optics.
Any hope for a left handed model?
At the moment no, as we just launched the right handed. But, here at M*Carbo we listen to our customers. So if enough of you request it, we can make it.
Will the xl fit the 365xl spectre comp?
Yes sir, this will work for that platform
It looks like this holster will also work with optics installed. Is that correct?
Yes Sir, the holster is designed to allow for optics.
Is there a variant of this holster for the XMACRO with TLR7A?
For now, no. This is our first jump into the holster game.