Savage AXIS I & II Flat Trigger - Drop-In - One Shot Accuracy & Performance Series
There are no reviews yet.
There are no reviews yet
Availability: IN STOCK
You Save: $20.00(11.8%)
- Drop-In Savage AXIS Trigger Upgrade for Immediate Results!
- Precision CNC Machined from a Billet of Solid 4140 Steel
- Flat Trigger Design for consistent and repeatable finger placement
- Adjustable Trigger for Trigger Pull Weights ranging from 12oz to 3.5lbs.
- Custom Set Screw Adjustment Fixture sets the Trigger Pull Weight to the Lightest/Safest Trigger Pull Weight.
- 100% Drop-Safe. Tested at Lightest and Heaviest Trigger Pull Weights at Heights of 1ft - 4ft.
- AccuTrigger-Style Safety Blade.
- Will work with Accustock Savage AXIS Models
- Compatible with all Savage AXIS I's, II's and 110's.
- Lighter Trigger Spring Kit included.
- Shims are included in Trigger Kit to counteract Factory tolerances in the trigger housing to reduce the amount of wobble in the trigger.
- Watch this Install Video done by one of our M*CARBO Design Engineers
- Best American-Made Savage AXIS Accessories!
- Made in the USA!
- Fast Same Day Shipping!
Savage AXIS I & II Flat Trigger - What's Included:
- Precision CNC Machined Savage AXIS Flat Trigger
- Trigger Safety Blade
- Trigger Return Spring
- #8-32 x 3/16" Sear Set Screw
- Trigger Shims (x2)
- 3/32" Hex Key
- Safety Blade Spring
- #8-32 x 3/8" Safety Button/Safety Blade Set Screws (x2)
- #10-24 x 5/8" Over Travel Set Screw
- 5/64" Hex Key
- Custom Set Screw Adjustment Fixture (not pictured)
Competition Flat Trigger Option for the Savage AXIS I & Savage AXIS II! Precision CNC Machined from a Billet of Solid 4140 Steel.
Flat Trigger Design allows for consistent trigger pull and finger placement.
Savage AXIS Flat Trigger Upgrade includes our Lighter Savage Axis Pro Trigger Kit to ensure the Smoothest Trigger Pull possible. Complete Drop-In Savage AXIS Trigger Replacement for Immediate Accuracy Improvement!
Use the included Set Screw Adjustment Fixture for easy trigger adjustment. Adjustable Trigger can be modified for Trigger Pull Weights ranging from 12oz to 3.5lbs.
Savage AXIS Resources:
If you're getting the Savage AXIS I & II Flat Trigger, then you might find the following Savage AXIS Resources useful in further enhancing your firearm. Download the Savage AXIS Owners Manual or use the Exploded View of the Savage AXIS Parts Diagram.
Watch this Install Video done by one of our M*CARBO Design Engineers
M*CARBO No Hassle 100% Lifetime Guarantee:
The Savage AXIS Pro Trigger Kit is protected by the M*CARBO No Hassle 100% Lifetime Guarantee.
Range Tested and Approved:
The Savage AXIS I & II Flat Trigger has been tested with numerous brands of ammunition to ensure reliable operation and safety.
Veteran Owned and Operated Business:
American Made Parts designed and manufactured by Combat Veterans. We donate a portion of your purchase to the Military Foundations we humbly support.
You must be 18 yrs of age to purchase. We advise that all parts purchased from our inventory be installed and inspected by a qualified gunsmith. Modifying your weapon may be prohibited in your state. Do not modify your sear or hammer engagement surfaces, with or without the Savage AXIS Trigger Pro-Kit. Before installing please be sure to check all local state and federal laws. By installing this part you agree to take full responsibility for any and all legal, health and warranty consequences that may be incurred.