Glock Channel Liner - Gen 1-5 Liner Assembly with Installation Tool
There are no reviews yet.
There are no reviews yet
Availability: IN STOCK
Retail: Retail: $32.99
You Save: $8.04 (24.4%)
- Stainless Steel Glock Gen 1-5 Liner Replacement to provide a smooth and durable interface with the Glock Gen 1-4 Titanium Performance Firing Pin Assembly!
- Includes machined aluminum Glock Firing Pin Liner Tool for easy OEM liner replacement.
- Easy to remove making it effortless to clean the firing pin channel.
- This can help avoid light strikes by cleaning debris build-up.
- Reduced Friction thanks to Electropolished mirror-like surface
- Direct replacement for the plastic OEM liner.
- 1 - Stainless Steel Glock Firing Pin Liner Replacement
- 1 - Glock Firing Pin Channel Liner Installation Tool
Glock Gen 1-5 Liner Assembly with Installation Tool
Stainless Steel Glock Gen 1-5 Liner Replacement, the ultimate addition for your Glock Gen 1-4 Titanium Performance Firing Pin Assembly. Our high-quality replacement liner provides a smooth and durable interface with the firing pin assembly, ensuring seamless operation and enhanced performance.
With the included Glock Channel Liner Tool, replacing your OEM liner has never been easier. The effortless replacement process makes it a breeze to maintain and clean your firing pin channel, reducing debris build-up and avoiding light strikes.
The Electropolished mirror-like surface of our liner reduces friction, improving the overall performance of your Glock. And, as a direct replacement for the plastic OEM liner, you can upgrade your firearm without any modifications.
You must be 18 yrs of age to purchase. We advise that all parts purchased from our inventory be installed and inspected by a qualified gunsmith. Modifying your weapon may be prohibited in your state. Do not modify your sear or hammer engagement surfaces, with or without the Glock Channel Liner - Gen 1-5 Liner Assembly with Installation Tool. Before installing please be sure to check all local state and federal laws. By installing this part you agree to take full responsibility for any and all legal, health and warranty consequences that may be incurred.
How can I just buy the liner? I want to upgrade three pistols so need three liners and just one tool. As the tool is the largest and most complicated part of this set I have to think that not needing two of them in a large savings.
Can I replace the liner and still use the OEM striker?
Do you have any instructions for installing the Glock stainless steel liner for the striker? The tool name is misleading as it is only an extraction tool, not an installation tool.
Will this work with 43x & 48?
DHobo May 10, 2023 5:38 PM
/ May 19, 2023 5:35 PM