- Improve your gritty stock Glock trigger pull with the M*CARBO Polished Firing Pin Safety!
- Enhanced mating surface design works in conjunction with the M*CARBO custom lighter Firing Pin Block Spring to offer a 15% reduction in trigger pull weight.
- The only fully polished firing pin safety available for the smoothest trigger action.
- CNC Machined from hardened stainless steel for improved wear-resistance.
- Improve accuracy and overall Glock Pistol Performance.
- Install the M*CARBO Glock Gen 3-4 Flat Trigger for the Shortest Length of Pull over OEM!
- Best American-Made Glock Accessories by M*CARBO!
- Fits & Functions in Gen 1-4 Small Glocks (9mm, 40 S&W, .357 Sig & 45 GAP)
- This product is not compatible with G42 and G43.
- Do you want us to Install the Parts for you?
- Protected by the M*CARBO 100% Lifetime Guarantee
- Fast Same Day Shipping!
- Made in the USA!
WHAT'S IN THE KIT:
- Polished Firing Pin Safety
- Custom Lighter Glock Firing Pin Block Spring
Glock Gen 1-4 Firing Pin Safety Upgrade
Upgrade your Glock with the MCARBO Polished Firing Pin Safety and experience a smoother, more precise trigger pull! This premium accessory is designed with an enhanced mating surface that, when combined with the MCARBO custom lighter Firing Pin Block Spring, delivers a 15% reduction in trigger pull weight. As the only fully polished firing pin safety on the market, it ensures the smoothest trigger action possible.
Expertly CNC machined from hardened stainless steel, this firing pin safety offers superior wear-resistance for long-lasting performance. Enhance your Glock's accuracy and overall performance with this American-made upgrade.
For an even better shooting experience, pair the Polished Firing Pin Safety with the M*CARBO Glock Gen 3-4 Flat Trigger. This combination provides the shortest length of pull compared to OEM, giving you more control and precision.
If you're getting the Glock Firing Pin Safety Upgrade, then you might find the following Glock Resources useful in further enhancing your firearm. Download the Glock Owners Manual or use the Exploded View of the Glock Parts Diagram to plan your next firearm project.
Drop Tested and Approved:
Glock Gen 1-4 Firing Pin Safety Upgrade - Polished Stainless Steel is drop Tested according to SAAMI Standard Z299.5 rating (12" & 48").
Tested and Approved:
The Glock Gen 1-4 Firing Pin Safety Upgrade - Polished Stainless Steel has been tested repeatedly to ensure reliable operation and safety.
You must be 18 yrs of age to purchase. We advise that all parts purchased from our inventory be installed and inspected by a qualified gunsmith. Modifying your weapon may be prohibited in your state. Do not modify your sear or hammer engagement surfaces, with or without the Glock Gen 1-4 Firing Pin Safety Upgrade - Polished Stainless Steel. Before installing please be sure to check all local state and federal laws. By installing this part you agree to take full responsibility for any and all legal, health and warranty consequences that may be incurred.
New Firing Pin Safety
Installation was a snap.I don't think it reduced trigger pull as I had previously polished OEM firing pin safety..I installed in all three of my Glocks and am pleased.
For use in polymer 80%
No doubt you've run into slide drag issues on your polymer 80. This plunger corrects 2 of the problems.
You can find a YouTube video on polymer slide drag, that will solve the other 4 issue.
The only other part you'll need to buy is the 20# recoil spring
Do you offer the polished firing pin safety for Gen5 Glocks?
June April 26, 2023 8:47 PM
Unfortunately it is only for GEN 1-4 at the moment. We may offer a GEN 5 version in the future if their is enough demand for it.
Is this user installable? Or does it require a gunsmith/armorer?
If you are capable of disassembling your slide completely you can do it.