Rocksett by Flexbar has a Temperature rating of up to 1,500 degrees Fahrenheit, which far exceeds that of Red or Blue Loctite.
Rocksett is the Industry Standard for Muzzle Brake Applications due to the temp rating and removable strength rating, similar to Blue Loctite.
It's far superior to Red or Blue Loctite due to the massive 1,500 degree temperature rating, which is 3 times that of Loctite.
Instructions for Using Rocksett:
- Rocksett is a ceramic cement (not a contact cement). You have plenty of working time. Ready to use as is (no mixing). Low Shrinkage.
- It is best to have component parts bone dry. Use rubbing alcohol to remove any lubricants from parts.
- Bonding of parts can be made without the use of heat. However for best results, the joined parts should be heated to 175 degrees Fahrenheit for approximately 15 minutes. Use a hair dryer or a similar heat source that won't damage finish of parts.
- Rocksett tensile strength is approximately 250 pounds per square inch. The shear strength is 450 pounds per square inch, more than sufficient for most purposes.
- The main purpose of Rocksett is to keep assemblies from vibrating and dislodging under extreme temperatures. Rocksett can withstand incredible temperatures from -292 degrees Fahrenheit up to and beyond +1500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Never any health hazards with Rocksett. Non-toxic; does not require special-purpose rooms or extractor fans.
- On another note, Rocksett will also bond keyless surfaces such as polished silver to glass, ceramic to glass, etc.
Overall Customer Rating of 11 Reviews: