- Temperature rating up to 1,500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Industry Standard for Muzzle Brake Applications
- Removable Strength of Blue Loctite
- Fast Same Day Shipping!
Rocksett by Flexbar has a Temperature rating of up to 1,500 degrees Fahrenheit, which far exceeds that of Red or Blue Loctite.
Rocksett is the Industry Standard for Muzzle Brake Applications due to the temp rating and removable strength rating, similar to Blue Loctite.
It's far superior to Red or Blue Loctite due to the massive 1,500 degree temperature rating, which is 3 times that of Loctite.
Instructions for Using Rocksett:
- Rocksett is a ceramic cement (not a contact cement). You have plenty of working time. Ready to use as is (no mixing). Low Shrinkage.
- It is best to have component parts bone dry. Use rubbing alcohol to remove any lubricants from parts.
- Bonding of parts can be made without the use of heat. However for best results, the joined parts should be heated to 175 degrees Fahrenheit for approximately 15 minutes. Use a hair dryer or a similar heat source that won't damage finish of parts.
- Rocksett tensile strength is approximately 250 pounds per square inch. The shear strength is 450 pounds per square inch, more than sufficient for most purposes.
- The main purpose of Rocksett is to keep assemblies from vibrating and dislodging under extreme temperatures. Rocksett can withstand incredible temperatures from -292 degrees Fahrenheit up to and beyond +1500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Never any health hazards with Rocksett. Non-toxic; does not require special-purpose rooms or extractor fans.
- On another note, Rocksett will also bond keyless surfaces such as polished silver to glass, ceramic to glass, etc.
Rocksett- Needed, and appreciated
This product is needed for many upgrades, and unless you are doing them for a business, this size should be more than perfect for most of us. Price is very fair as well.
Excellent Cost For The Amount You Need
Searched all over for some Rocksett for attaching muzzle devices. Everywhere else only wanted to sell some massive bottle you would never use all of and charge over $10 shipping at that which is more than the cost of the bottle. Mcarbo offers just the amount you need with cheap shipping to boot making it even cheaper than the cost of the large bottle (that you don't even need).
This is my first purchase from them and it arrived super quick. I have them bookmarked for future purchases and great company to work with.
love the product and MCARBO. However, NOT happy with the shipper who literally left this package on my driveway in front of my garbage can instead of my mailbox or front doorstep. Luckily, we found it as he drove off.
Rocksett by Flexbar
The description pretty much nails it. This stuff has a Temperature rating of up to 1,500 degrees Fahrenheit, which far exceeds that of Red or Blue Loctite.
Rocksett is the Industry Standard for Muzzle Brake Applications due to the temp rating and removable strength rating, similar to Blue Loctite, which keeps you from using the permanent Loctite that requires you to heat up the parts to remove them (ouch?)
You cannot ask for much better than this, at least I haven't found anything else that does what Rocksett adhesive does for me!
Great final touch to my 9mm PCC compensator. It takes the heat well.
Ordered 2 bottles a year later. Same high praise for the Rocksett and for Mcarbo. Checked around first and still saw the same silly prices for a bottle built for someone thread-locking something every other day.
Fast shipping turn around and at a great price even after shipping fees.
Cool little bottle and still have enough for like three more devices. Best option for someone who isn't doing this to make money.
How this product *should* be sold
Do you change muzzle devices all the time? Me neither. Thank you m*carbo for packaging this in a perfect size and price for the way most people are likely to use it.
Fast shipping and good communication from the company are much appreciated as well. 🤙🏼