SUB-2000 Collar Adhesive - Loctite 380 "Black Max"
The Loctite 380 "Black Max" is a black, cyanoacrylate adhesive that comes in a 3g tube. This is what KEL TEC uses from the factory to secure the Collar to the back of the SUB-2000.
You really need a strong adhesive like the Loctite 380 "Black Max" to bond the aluminum collar to the plastic trigger assembly since there are no threads for the collar to tighten up against on the firearm. This low viscosity, durable adhesive is great for a variety of applications, including bonding metal, rubber and plastic.
Loctite 380 "Black Max" Features:
- Brand: Black Max®
- Series: 380
- Product Type: Instant Adhesive
- Material Compatibility: Metal, Plastic, Rubber
- Color: Black
- Primary Color: Black
- Physical Form: Liquid
- Cure Time: 24h
- Viscosity Measurement: 100 to 800mPa/s
- Chemical Composition: Ethyl 2-Cyanoacrylate, Carbon Black, Hydroquinone
- Specific Gravity: 1.1
- VOCs Content: <20g/L
- Odor: Irritating
- Maximum Operating Temperature: +225°F
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -65°F
- Container Capacity: 3g
- Container Type: Tube
- Applications: Bonding
Loctite 380 Spec Sheet
Overall Customer Rating of 8 Reviews: