Grand Power Stribog Installation Service
There are no reviews yet.
There are no reviews yet
Availability: IN STOCK
You Save: ()
Add Internal Parts Polishing Service?:
Pistol - Return Shipping or Local Pick-Up?:
Empty Magazine Included for Test Firing?:
Abandoned Firearms Agreement:
I will include a signed copy of the Abandoned Firearms Agreement with my Firearm.
Why do you need my Driver’s License?
- Grand Power Stribog Installation Service for M*CARBO Performance Parts Only.
- Full Installation Service Flat Rate for all M*CARBO parts installed at one time. Do it all at once to get the Most Bang for your Buck... either way the work is the same on our end if you only decide to install one part.
- Our Flat Rate Pricing works to your benefit if you go for a Full Upgrade at One time. No other Service Pricing is available.
- Pro Tip - Order the Parts you want Installed with the Installation Service to keep it on the Same Order and to make the Admin Processing Faster. We will hold the parts here until your Firearm arrives for the Service Work and get it back out to you ASAP!
- *Coupons can not be applied to the Installation Service Fee*
Grand Power Stribog Full Installation Service
- Grand Power Stribog Full Installation Service is a Flat Rate that will cover the installation of all Grand Power Stribog Parts installed at one time.
- We will not install any other parts but our own. No exceptions.
- THIS IS THE SERVICE FEE ONLY. Parts you want installed must be purchased in addition to this Service Fee from our website.
- Payment MUST be received up front before any custom installation work can be done. *This includes walk-in customers.
- Firearm MUST arrive at M*CARBO within 60 days of Service Purchase.
Shipping / Pick-Up Information:
- Include in the box: An empty magazine with Firearm for testing purposes - DO NOT send any ammo.
- Include in the box: A copy of your Drivers License with a CURRENT return mailing address on it. If the ID does not show your current address we need to ship it back to a FFL.
Why Do You Need My License?
- Shipping Firearm - Email a Picture or Copy of your Driver License toFFL@MCARBO.COM to speed up processing time. Reference your Order Number in Email.
- We highly recommend you use this service when shipping your firearm to us: www.Shipmygun.com
- M*CARBO is a Firearm Manufacturer with a Type 7 FFL and Type 2 SOT which means you don't need an FFL to ship a Firearm to us.
- You can mail a Firearm directly to M*CARBO through UPS or FedEX using Shipmygun.com
- We will mail your Firearm directly back to you! No unnecessary FFL Transfer Fees!
- Return shipping for Pistols -Shipped FedEx 2-Day Air with Insurance & Adult Signature Requirement.
- Return Shipping for Rifles/Shotguns - Shipped UPS Ground with Insurance & Adult Signature Requirement
- In Store Pick Up - Name on Order must match Name on ID
- Please call ahead to schedule and be here before 3:00pm.
- Same Day Service is NOT available
By Agreeing to Terms of Service on Checkout Page you Accept the Abandoned Firearms Agreement for Gunsmith Repair Services.
M*CARBO’s abandoned property policy for gunsmith repair services firearms and firearm transfers:
- A customer will be notified multiple times via email and phone call that a firearm is completed or that it has been received in store, the customer will have 30 days to pick up or provide shipping information for their firearm and/or merchandise after the service is completed.
- After 30 days, the customer will be assessed a $10/day storage fee until the firearm and/or merchandise is picked up or the value of the firearm or cost of labor has been collected.
- Once the storage fees exceed the cost of labor and/or value of the firearm, the firearm will be considered abandoned.
- Once the firearm is considered abandoned, the customer will be contacted one final time via certified mail; considered the final notice. After 10 calendar days the firearm will be put on the website for resale.