M*CARBO Firearm Auctions User Agreement
You are Agreeing to all Rules and Policies within this User Agreement by Bidding on M*CARBO Firearm Auctions.
Our policies are intended to:
- Ensure we all accept responsibility to know what is legal in our state of residence
- Make sure that no one has an unfair advantage
- Create an enjoyable buying experience
Bidding is fun, but keep in mind that each bid you make is a binding contract to buy the item if you win. Not paying for an item after you agree to buy it has negative consequences, explained below.
User Agrees to All by Bidding
- You are responsible for reading the full item listing and inspecting pictures before making a bid with commitment to buy a Firearm at Auction.
- You enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you bid on the Firearm up for Auction. All bids are considered commitments to buy the item "as is" at the bid price offered if accepted by M*CARBO.
- Please be aware of your States firearm laws and regulations before bidding on a firearm, We cannot ship firearms to States that they are illegal in.
- You must pay for any item you commit to buying.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Commitment to buy with each Bid on Firearm Auctions
When a buyer commits to buy something on M*CARBO - by winning a firearm auction - they are obligated to complete the purchase by sending full payment within 24 hours.
Winner will be immediately notified via email when the auction ends and will be provided an invoice to pay online through the M*CARBO website.
Before they commit to buy, buyers should note:
- All the terms that the seller has included in the listing, including shipping and handling costs.
- Placing a bid on an auction is a commitment to buy. No exceptions.
Managing unpaid orders
- M*CARBO will cancel an order if the buyer hasn't paid after 2 calendar days at the end of auction.
- When a seller cancels an order because the buyer hasn't paid, the unpaid cancellation is recorded on the buyer's account.
Failure to pay for after winning Firearm Auction
Not only is this action of Failure to pay for items won a violation of our firearm auctions user agreement it's also a great way to ruin the experience for everyone else who participated in it. We will not contact others who participated in order to sell the firearm. A winner who gets gun shy and goes AWOL will never again be permitted to participate in any future M*CARBO Firearm Auctions. This is a Lifetime ban. We will believe you the first time and not come back for seconds because this type of experience sucks for everyone. Don't play if you can't pay... please!
You agree to all Rules and Policies within this User Agreement by Bidding on M*CARBO Firearm Auctions.