What's a Trigger Spring Kit?
It's performance that you can see and feel....when you pull the trigger it will be smooth and crisp, not rough and jerky.
When you look at your target, your groupings will be centered and tightly grouped and not spread all over the place.
- You will see that your shot groupings on your target will become tighter because of the reduced trigger pull that allows the shooter to make an error free and consistent squeeze of the trigger each consecutive time the gun is fired. M*CARBO Trigger Spring Kits will allow the shooter to smoothly squeeze the light crisp trigger until the hammer falls and allows the round in the chamber to fire.
- You will waste less ammo by improving your accuracy and hitting your target each and every time.
- You will kill more birds, squirrels, targets and cans.
- You will win more competitions and teach your buddies a thing or two about firearm performance.
- You will be able to fire your gun at higher rates of fire with your lighter trigger pull weight.
- You will reduce your firearm malfunctions by installing the best spring steel with the highest tensile strength made to withstand higher stresses under repeated loading.
American made gun parts designed and manufactured by Combat Veterans.If you're ready for better firearm performance, click here. M*CARBO Guarantees all of our custom parts for a LIFETIME. You deserve a match grade trigger! Happy Shooting!
Do you make a spring kit for the S & W Bodyguard? Mine is to hard to rack. Thinking about selling it..
The recoil spring is the culprit for difficult slide manipulation. We do not make that spring.
When will you have a trigger spring kit for the RUGER LCP MAX ? Will the trigger spring kit for the LCP2 work on the LCP MAX? Are any of the springs in the LCP2 spring kit work on the LCP MAX?
Oden April 21, 2022 1:46 PM
We're actually working on one now!! The LCP2 Spring Kit is NOT approved for the LCP Max. Shoot us an email at email@example.com with your name and contact info so we can add you to our waitlist for this spring kit!
Will your Ruger SP101/GP100 Trigger spring kit work on a Ruger GP100 model 1789 which is a sever shot revolver? EW Hollenbeck
EWH November 14, 2021 9:56 AM
Hey, M*CARBO Guys -
I just bought a new revolver - a Ruger LCR in 22LR, and the trigger pull is is tad hefty. Do you make a spring kit for it? Also, can you help me find its bigger brother, the LCR in 22WMR? I want to own the set. It would be for my wife, first to learn on, then to carry.
Hey Brother, just added it to the idea list. How heavy is the Trigger Pull? We will have to get our hands on one. Keep checking back with us.