- KEL-TEC KS7 Installation Service for M*CARBO Performance Parts Only.
- How To Send Us Your Gun - Click Here
- Full Installation Service Flat Rate for all M*CARBO parts installed at one time. Do it all at once to get the Most Bang for your Buck... either way the work is the same on our end if you only decide to install one part.
- Our Flat Rate Pricing works to your benefit if you go for a Full Upgrade at One time. No other Service Pricing is available.
- Pro Tip - Order the Parts you want Installed with the Installation Service to keep it on the Same Order and to make the Admin Processing Faster. We will hold the parts here until your Firearm arrives for the Service Work and get it back out to you ASAP!
- *Coupons cannot be applied to the Installation Service Fee*
- FIREARM MUST ARRIVE AT M*CARBO WITHIN 30 DAYS OF ORDER PLACED. IF NOT YOUR ORDER WILL BE CANCELLED AND REFUNDED.
KEL-TEC KS7 Full Installation Service
- KEL-TEC KS7 Full Installation Service is a Flat Rate that will cover the installation of all KEL-TEC KS7 Parts installed at one time.
- We will not install any other parts but our own. No exceptions.
- THIS IS THE SERVICE FEE ONLY. Parts you want installed must be purchased in addition to this Service Fee from our website.
- Payment MUST be received up front before any custom installation work can be done. *This includes walk-in customers.
- Firearm MUST arrive at M*CARBO within 30 days of Service Purchase.
Shipping / Pick-Up Information:
- Include in the box: An empty magazine with Firearm for testing purposes - DO NOT send any ammo.
- Include in the box: A copy of your Drivers License with a CURRENT return mailing address on it. If the ID does not show your current address we need to ship it back to a FFL.
Why Do You Need My License?
- Shipping Firearm - Email a Picture or Copy of your Driver License toFFL@MCARBO.COM to speed up processing time. Reference your Order Number in Email.
- We highly recommend you use this service when shipping your firearm to us: www.Shipmygun.com
- M*CARBO is a Firearm Manufacturer with a Type 7 FFL and Type 2 SOT which means you don't need an FFL to ship a Firearm to us.
- You can mail a Firearm directly to M*CARBO through UPS or FedEX using Shipmygun.com
- We will mail your Firearm directly back to you! No unnecessary FFL Transfer Fees!
- Return shipping for Pistols -Shipped FedEx 2-Day Air with Insurance & Adult Signature Requirement.
- Return Shipping for Rifles/Shotguns - Shipped UPS Ground with Insurance & Adult Signature Requirement
- In Store Pick Up - Name on Order must match Name on ID
- Please call ahead to schedule and be here before 3:00pm.
- Same Day Service is NOT available
By Agreeing to Terms of Service on Checkout Page you Accept the Abandoned Firearms Agreement for Gunsmith Repair Services.
M*CARBO’s abandoned property policy for gunsmith repair services firearms and firearm transfers:
- A customer will be notified multiple times via email and phone call that a firearm is completed or that it has been received in store, the customer will have 30 days to pick up or provide shipping information for their firearm and/or merchandise after the service is completed.
- After 30 days, the customer will be assessed a $10/day storage fee until the firearm and/or merchandise is picked up or the value of the firearm or cost of labor has been collected.
- Once the storage fees exceed the cost of labor and/or value of the firearm, the firearm will be considered abandoned.
- Once the firearm is considered abandoned, the customer will be contacted one final time via certified mail; considered the final notice. After 10 calendar days the firearm will be put on the website for resale.
Had a problem installing a trigger so I sent it to MCarbo. The trigger is great, my only complaint was the wait but I’m impatient.
Trigger Install / Action Polishing
What can I say but fast turn around and accurate job. Has made all the difference in my KS7 as all the rough edges are gone and runs like Butter. Thanks again guys for an excellent job.
An absolute essential need with this firearm
Guys, I'm a gunsmith, and I absolutely HATE tapping out and asking for help. I have been inside other Keltech trigger packs such as the SUB2000, and while challenging, they're doable.
While it's easy to see what needs to be done, the 2 locate pins around on either side of the trigger which are hidden inside the assembled trigger pack are under spring pressure and become canted / angled away from each other just enough to be maddeningly difficult to position in their respective holes on each side of the trigger clamshell. After 4 hours across a couple of different occasions, I tried to reassemble my trigger pack without any luck. The tips of my fingers were bruised like I was learning how to play guitar again.
Do yourself a favor and just send it in for the installation service. It is WELL worth the convenience and price and sanity to do so...