- Beretta 92FS / M9 / 92 / 96 Installation Service for M*CARBO Performance Parts Only.
- How To Send Us Your Gun - Click Here
- Full Installation Service Flat Rate for all M*CARBO parts installed at one time. Do it all at once to get the Most Bang for your Buck... either way the work is the same on our end if you only decide to install one part.
- Our Flat Rate Pricing works to your benefit if you go for a Full Upgrade at One time. No other Service Pricing is available.
- Pro Tip - Order the Parts you want Installed with the Installation Service to keep it on the Same Order and to make the Admin Processing Faster. We will hold the parts here until your Firearm arrives for the Service Work and get it back out to you ASAP!
- *Coupons cannot be applied to the Installation Service Fee*
- FIREARM MUST ARRIVE AT M*CARBO WITHIN 30 DAYS OF ORDER PLACED. IF NOT YOUR ORDER WILL BE CANCELLED AND REFUNDED.
Beretta 92FS / M9 / 92 / 96 Full Installation Service
- Beretta 92FS / M9 / 92 / 96 Full Installation Service is a Flat Rate that will cover the installation of all Beretta 92FS / M9 / 92 / 96 Parts installed at one time.
- We will not install any other parts but our own. No exceptions.
- THIS IS THE SERVICE FEE ONLY. Parts you want installed must be purchased in addition to this Service Fee from our website.
- Payment MUST be received up front before any custom installation work can be done. *This includes walk-in customers.
- Firearm MUST arrive at M*CARBO within 30 days of Service Purchase.
Shipping / Pick-Up Information:
- Include in the box: An empty magazine with Firearm for testing purposes - DO NOT send any ammo.
- Include in the box: A copy of your Drivers License with a CURRENT return mailing address on it. If the ID does not show your current address we need to ship it back to a FFL.
Why Do You Need My License?
- Shipping Firearm - Email a Picture or Copy of your Driver License toFFL@MCARBO.COM to speed up processing time. Reference your Order Number in Email.
- We highly recommend you use this service when shipping your firearm to us: www.Shipmygun.com
- M*CARBO is a Firearm Manufacturer with a Type 7 FFL and Type 2 SOT which means you don't need an FFL to ship a Firearm to us.
You can mail a Firearm directly to M*CARBO through UPS or FedEX using Shipmygun.com
- We will mail your Firearm directly back to you! No unnecessary FFL Transfer Fees!
- Return shipping for Pistols -Shipped FedEx 2-Day Air with Insurance & Adult Signature Requirement.
- Return Shipping for Rifles/Shotguns - Shipped UPS Ground with Insurance & Adult Signature Requirement
- In Store Pick Up - Name on Order must match Name on ID
- Please call ahead to schedule and be here before 3:00pm.
- Same Day Service is NOT available
By Agreeing to Terms of Service on Checkout Page you Accept the Abandoned Firearms Agreement for Gunsmith Repair Services.
M*CARBO’s abandoned property policy for gunsmith repair services firearms and firearm transfers:
- A customer will be notified multiple times via email and phone call that a firearm is completed or that it has been received in store, the customer will have 30 days to pick up or provide shipping information for their firearm and/or merchandise after the service is completed.
- After 30 days, the customer will be assessed a $10/day storage fee until the firearm and/or merchandise is picked up or the value of the firearm or cost of labor has been collected.
- Once the storage fees exceed the cost of labor and/or value of the firearm, the firearm will be considered abandoned.
- Once the firearm is considered abandoned, the customer will be contacted one final time via certified mail; considered the final notice. After 10 calendar days the firearm will be put on the website for resale.
Purchase of parts and installation fee was quite reasonable and the delivery process was swift. However timing for the whole process should be reduced.
QUESTIONABLE QUALITY CONTROL
I have purchased two (2) M*CARBO Beretta Pro Kits. The first one was installed on a Beretta 92F I gave my daughter when COVID hit. I was pleased with the results, so I purchased one for my Beretta 92FS. While installing the second kit, the M*CARBO EXTRA POWER RECOIL SPRING was very tight and had to be forced onto the guide rod, unlike the first one I received which slid on effortlessly just like the original spring. Secondly, the M*CARBO TRIGGER RETURN SPRING was much larger than the original and the first one I got from M*CARBO for my daughters Beretta, (See attached photo).
Concerned that I may have received parts for another weapon, or that there was a possible lack of quality control, I immediately contacted M*CARBO.
Three (3) emails went unanswered, so I called and left a voicemail. A few days later, (Ken) returned my call. Ken said he was the Beretta "Expert" at M*CARBO and was "curious" with my findings. He said they never got any of my emails. I told Ken I would send a fourth email with photos and if he did not get it within 24 hours to call me back.
After two (2) weeks of not hearing anything, I sent a certified letter via USPS addressed to Chris Nelson. The letter was received and signed for by M*CARBO. That was over two (2) weeks ago, and still no reply from M*CARBO.
I have purchased an M*CARBO Ruger SP101 TRIGGER SPRING KIT, FIREARM & FEED RAMP POLISHING KIT, SYNTHETIC GREASE W/PTFE, and an M*CARBO AR-15 TRIGGER SPRING KIT.
The SP101 TRIGGER SPRING KIT made my daughters .327 Fed Mag feel like a completely different weapon.
I have had the AR-15 TRIGGER SPRING KIT for several months now, and quite frankly, I am hesitant to install it given the lack of response to my concerns from M*CARBO.
I do not know what to think. I am truly disappointed with M*CARBO. In my experience, they are not the company they make themselves out to be.
I cannot recommend M*CARBO and will not be doing any further business with them.
As promised the products and services were first class, no hassle , knowledgeable and professional NOT disappointed one bit and will HIGHLY RECOMMEND your products and services to anyone who needs help
I ordered the spring kit and installation service including the polishing option. I am quite satisfied with the results as the trigger pull is now smoother and lighter. Before this upgrade I had a tendency to sightly pull the muzzle down as I was squeezing the trigger and my rounds were hitting with too little precision. With the lighter trigger pull I am now able to maintain my sight picture alignment and place rounds on target with greater consistency. It's a little expensive with the costs for shipping, but for me, it was money well spent.
Ordered the Beretta 92 spring kit and the full installation package, including 30 minutes polishing internals. Trigger is much improved. Didn’t know a Beretta trigger could be this good. Highly recommended.
Does the Beretta 92FS/M9/92/96 upgrade set support on the compact M9A1 Inox.
Greetings ... Being you have to dismantle the Beretta A1 96FS for M*Carbo trigger spring work .... can I send my polished parts to be installed on my firearm ? ... The firearm is going to taken apart anyway for the M*Carbo trigger spring installation ... so there so be no additional charge ... When you return the item back to me .. you can include the OEM parts back to me .. or your can keep them - you decide .. But I do have a strong interest in Trigger spring set just as long as it does what is claims to do ... I already have the polished trigger ... looking for a few more parts ... Do you offer polished parts for the Beretta A1 96FS? .. looking for the mag release .. Hammer ... Slide release ... Let me know your thoughts .. you have my emails so you can reply back directly if you want ... if this works out .. I have a Beretta M9A4 I need TiN Titanium Nitrite Hi Polish finish work on some operating parts as well .
As for polishing we do not sell individual polished parts or plated parts. That being said we do offer a polishing service. That is with the firearm we go through the contact points and polish them up to reduce friction and make operation a lot smoother. As for the M9A4. We have not yet been able to test our parts in that firearm as of yet. I can not say if it will or wont work. For your stock parts we do send those back to you once we remove them to install our parts. For you extra parts, we do not install other company parts. That being said if the parts are already on the firearm when it comes in we will put the parts back on when we reassemble the firearm.